LET'S FACE IT
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
CLASS BEGINS JANUARY 4TH!
EARLY BIRD PRICE $99 ENDS DEC 1ST!
Full Price $125
I am so excited to be a part of a brand new course titled "Let's Face It".
LET’S FACE IT is a course created and hosted by Kara Bullock from Kara Bullock Art. It is for anyone that wants to practice creating faces and portraits, but is especially designed for those of you that have felt scared or intimidated to do so at some point in their lives.
I'm teaching alongside a fanastic group of artists and together we want to share with you the strategies, tips, and techniques that we use in order to create our faces and portraits. This is a year long course that will give you the opportunity to study the many styles and techniques or your teachers and before the year is out you will have the confidence to be creating your own unique faces!You will leave this course feeling confident and ready to create your own unique faces. I hope you will join us!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Class begins January 4th, 2016!
I love to draw and paint faces so I'm excited to share my lesson. I will be teaching you how to create a face in profile which is not near as difficult as you may think! In my main lesson I will be using the traditional art materials of paper, charcoal, pencil and paint to draw a profile and create a finished painting.
Plus I will teach you how to use your iPad to experiment with ways to improve or alter your drawing and turn that into a tangible work of art as well. Digital art and traditional materials can be combined and made into beautiful works of art and I will demonstrate that process for you in class!
So, what is included with this course?
- 50 weeks of amazing stuff! Each week you will receive a BRAND NEW lesson that has never been seen before! While these lessons are all new, some of the techniques might ones that you are familiar with. Some of the lessons will be full-length videos from the instructors that walk you step-by-step through their creative process in creating faces/portraits. Other lessons will be mini lessons, PDFs, etc. that share special tips and strategies to use as you are creating. Typically we will be rotating between a full-length and a special technique lesson. This way you will have about two weeks in between the longer lessons.
- 16 lessons from your guest teachers – full length videos with A LOT of hand holding
- 16 mini lessons from your guest teachers – PDFs, short videos that include tips, secrets, tricks, etc. to use when creating faces/portraits
- 14+ lessons from your host, ME, Kara Bullock! My lessons will include both full-length and mini!
- Downloadable content that you can keep forever, including the videos!! All videos will be downloadable! Whoo Hoo!!!
- A Facebook group dedicated to those of you taking the course and your teachers!
- Personal time with me. I will have specific times each week that I am available in the Facebook group. Yay!
- A classroom to call your own on my WordPress website
- One lesson per week, for 50 weeks! What!?!?! Yes! There will also be other goodies, discount codes, freebies, etc. along the way!